- ivonne [dot] triebel [at] rifs-potsdam [dot] de
- WPN2030 - Strategic Accompanying Research and Further Development of the Science Platform Sustainability 2030
- Art-Science Cooperations for Sustainability
- Transdisciplinary theory, evaluation, and culture
- Digitalisation and Impacts on Sustainability
- Systemic Risks
- Ocean Governance
- Accelerating the Uptake of Ecosystem-Based Management for Europe's Seas
- Source to Seas - Zero Pollution 2030
- Coherent and cross-compliant ocean governance for delivering the EU Green Deal for European Seas
- Governance, Policy and International Legal Dimensions of Ocean-based Negative Emission Technologies
- The Transport Transition as a Socio-ecological Real-world Experiment (EXPERI)
- Junior Research Group ProMUT: Sustainability Management 4.0 - Transformative Potentials of Networked Manufacturing for Humans, the Environment and Technology
Ivonne Triebel joined RIFS (then IASS) in June 2016. She was the personal assistant of IASS Scientific Director Prof. Dr. Patrizia Nanz, until February 2021. From March 2021, she worked as a project assistant and, from September 2022, as a personal assistant to IASS Scientific Director Prof. Dr. Ortwin Renn.
She studied biology in Potsdam and Greifswald and graduated from the Institute of Genetics and Functional Genomics in Greifswald in 2008. She went on to work as a research assistant at the Center of Drug Absorption and Transport (C_DAT) of the Institute of Pharmacology in Greifswald. In addition to her activities as a researcher and project manager, Ms Triebel has also lectured in human medicine and pharmacology.