- On Social Media
- felix [dot] beyers [at] rifs-potsdam [dot] de
- COP28 in Dubai: Greenwashing or Genuine Ambitions?
- Organizational Transformation in the European Commission
- Transformative Partnerships: Reflections on the 2023 Transformations Conference Hub in Prague
- A Journey of Collective Scientific Learning
- Fear and trust in UN climate policy at UNFCCC COP27
- Confronting fears - Strengthening trust
Felix Beyers has been working as a research associate in the research group Theory, Evaluation and Culture of Transdisciplinary Research at the IASS since December 2021 to deepen theory and design in transdisciplinary research processes of heterogeneous actors. Now he is working in the research group Transformative Spaces and Mindsets on designing and researching transformative spaces. Previously, he completed his doctorate on the topic of "Political Challenges of a Textile Transformation" in the Graduate Programme "Processes of Sustainability Transformation" at Leuphana University with a scholarship from the Robert Bosch Foundation. One focus was on collaborative governance and social learning between heterogeneous actors in multi-stakeholder initiatives for a sustainability transformation. He also completed his Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science and Cultural Informatics in Lüneburg before completing his Master of Environmental Science and Sustainability Studies at Lund University. In addition to his research work, he has worked at a youth education organisation and teaches at universities using explorative and participatory methods.